Dakota Electric Association
Dakota Electric Association is a member-owned, not-for-profit electric utility founded in 1937. We serve homes and businesses in parts of Dakota, Goodhue, Scott and Rice counties.
Whom to Contact
- Mike FosseVice President Marketing & SalesPhone: (651) 463-6283
- Peggy P. JohnsonCommunity Relations DirectorPhone: (651) 463-6110
- Cherry JordanExecutive Assistant
- Greg MillerCEOPhone: (651) 463-6283
- Jerry PittmanBoard Of DirectorPhone: (651) 463-6212
- Jeffrey RaineyEconomic Development DirectorPhone: (651) 463-6212
- Dave ReinkeEnergy & Member Services ManagerPhone: (651) 463-6212
- Margaret SchreinerBoard DirectorPhone:
- Jim SheldonBoard DirectorPhone: (651) 463-6212
- Paul TrappBoard of Director
- Clay Van De BogartBoard Of DirectorPhone:
Located on Ash St./220th St. in Farmington between Denmark Ave. and Hwy. 3, next to the Dakota County Fairgrounds.