Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Learning and Development Specialist in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You’ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
Learning and Development Specialist: Purpose
To support the vision and goals of ongoing learning at HHT by developing and presenting technical, non-technical, and product training for members and channel partners. You will:
• Support production of quality and consistent training programs throughout HHT.
• Coordinate with New Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and MCR departments to determine learning needs and develop training modules for live and virtual (Learning Management System) delivery.
• Develop technical and non-technical training courses for members and channel partners in coordination with subject matter experts.
• Develop online content using eLearning authoring tool (ie. Articulate eLearning Software)
• Plan and coordinate customer events as required ensuring adequate training is being offered to customers.
• Assist factory training program and provide necessary support to Factory Trainers.
• Maintain current knowledge of product by coordinating regularly with Engineering, Reliability and other departments on test procedures, product changes, etc.
• Participate as required in creation of multi-media to support training objectives including video, script writing, photography, and other web technologies as needed.
• Ensure all training programs are maintained with the most current data and information.
• Must follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Must follow all quality standards.
• Must be able to work required overtime as scheduled.
• Actively participate in Rapid Continuous Improvement projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.
We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Candidates must satisfactorily pass a drug screen and background inquiry before hire.