Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Marketing Program Manager in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You’ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
As the Marketing Program Manager, you will execute on the development and implementation of marketing programs to support Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT’s) strategic growth initiatives. This individual will serve as an integral part in the development of materials (including product literature, website pages, video and other sales tools) supporting the internal and external program strategy. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys program management, is creative, has strong relationship building skills, is comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasking, dead line oriented environment, is extremely well-organized and displays great attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be working to accomplish the following objectives over the first 6 to 12 months:
• Execute Marketing tool portion of Fireplace Category expansion initiative to help drive sales growth
i. Creating product literature, website pages, video and other sales tools to execute program
• Hit deadlines of requests with high quality output
• Improve efficiency of process by finding inefficiencies and implementing better processes
• Build relationships with key customers and stakeholders
• Metrics analysis reporting of micro-sites and tool usage
Supporting objectives include:
• Act as the primary point of contact for dealer and installing distributor sales groups with incoming project requests
• Manages all project requests, creates all deliverables and delivers on specified timeline
• Evaluate requests, fill in any gaps and pulls appropriate product information and assets to develop
• Responsible for production and/or updates of marketing materials including brochures, web pages, video and other marketing materials as assigned
• Creates production files for marketing tools for print, video and web
• Coordinates print deliverables with printer and internal/external customers
• Manages website content and updates B2C sites.
• Maintains and updates Digital Asset Management System for marketing sales tools, images and graphics
• Maintains graphic standards always
• Utilizes expertise and digital production knowledge to manage the delivery of marketing materials on time and to company standards
• Work as a team with Creative Services, Communications, E-marketing to develop and maintain content management and digital asset management systems
• Uses analytical skills to track program results and drive necessary program enhancements region by region.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. All in the USA. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for Individuals who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your career by working with products people love from the position of being the industry leader. Get started:
1. Apply today for this position
2. This position isn’t what you are looking for? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
• Joining our Talent Community
• Following us on Facebook and Twitter
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.
We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Candidates must satisfactorily pass a drug screen and background inquiry before hire.