Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you enjoy a challenge? If you are looking for a career with a growing company and a team environment look no more, QA1 Precision Products is the place for you. We at QA1 truly view our employees as our greatest asset. We are looking for more dedicated, reliable assets to add to our team. We are currently seeking Assemblers to join our team in Lakeville, MN.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares each job in accordance with a job order, verbal, or written instructions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Inspections of completed products in accordance with company quality standards.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, assembly schematics, operating, and maintenance instructions.
- Operates shop equipment and machinery in accordance with safety requirements.
- Notifies management of equipment malfunctions, injuries, or related occurrences.
- Packages and transports produced parts as needed.
- Shows willingness to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Qualified candidates will be reliable, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, and have excellent manual dexterity. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send resume to email@example.com, with Assembler in the subject line. No phone calls.