Customer Service - Painting Crew Leaders
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is growing and looking for experienced painters.
EXPERIENCED PAINTERS / CREW LEADS
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Full-Time, Part-Time & Temporary / Contract Opportunities Available
We’re looking for customer-service oriented people with previous painting experience to join our local professional painting business.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all necessary products, paints and equipment are loaded into the van for the job
- Get to the job site, review the project with the crew, and assign duties
- Ensure the team is set up for optimal productivity and safety
- Review work and participate in painting or other duties to keep projects moving on time
- Provide coaching and feedback for junior crew members
- Interact with customers
- Issue work orders and capture payments at the conclusion of the job
- Coordinate with the Owner or Manager to update on project
Crew Leaders ~ What you’ll get:
- Paid bi-monthly. Starting rate of $22+ per hour (based on previous experience). Additional income potential from tips, bonuses, overtime and other incentives. Average total income potential is $22-$25/hr (all in)!
- Variety. You’re not stuck in the same environment. You’ll be out in the community, painting both residential and commercial projects (mainly interiors). Days move quickly.
- Great Team. Our Paint crews are great! We have fun, work hard, and like transforming our customers' homes and properties. You’ll create friendships and enjoy social events we put on.
- Great Leadership. WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is owned and run by a great local leader. You’ll have top-notch equipment and paint - everything you need to succeed at your job.
- Interesting Work. SPEED + QUALITY = WOW! We’re transforming the painting industry by completing most jobs in one day. This takes great systems and big crews. We have both.
- Schedules that work for you. We’ve got full-time, part-time, contract, temporary and seasonal positions available. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll see if we can make it work.
- Advancement Opportunities. Great people can advance to team lead and management roles with higher compensation.
Crew Leaders Paid Bi-Monthly : $22+/hr to start (depending on experience) plus tips, bonuses, overtime and other incentives. Average total income potential is $22-$25/hr (all in)!
Requirements: You have a great attitude, valid driver’s license (or reliable transportation to get you to and from work) with 1+ year of professional painting experience. You’re hardworking, 21+ years of age, have the physical stamina to work on big jobs, and available to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm, sometimes on Saturday.
Subcontractors: If you are a subcontractor or have a painting crew with 3 or more painters and you would like to work with an exceptional painting company, we would love hearing from you. Interviews have already started so if you are interested, send us your email address, any resume you may have and tell us why this job is for you. Pay is based on experience and average $22-27/hr, paid weekly.
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is dedicated to helping its team members realize and fulfill their full potential...so get pumped! We have jobs available now and more starting in the coming weeks.
Apply today & look out for a call from us. We move fast!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour