We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in Lakeville, MN. The Marketing Manager at QA1 is responsible for leading and developing the marketing team to deliver the company’s brand promise and marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of promotion strategies (B2B and B2C), content creation, marketing campaigns and new product launches. This position will require some travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Increase Brand Value and Awareness
- Develop strategic plans for cross-channel marketing, web presence, social media, trade shows, PR campaigns and sales tools.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and materials including advertising, event support, videos, eNewsletter, catalogs, and online promotions.
- Negotiate advertising contracts and work with print and online media to gain favorable schedules and editorial opportunities.
- Work with sales team to build dealer support through promotions, point-of-purchase displays, events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintain company websites and designs, keeping them up-to-date with the latest technology and content to enhance visitor experience.
- Generate SEO / SEM friendly content to increase visibility in search engines.
- Assist in employee communications for cohesiveness.
Market Research and Performance Analysis
- Research and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing trends.
- Measure and analyze ROI performance of marketing activities. Report regularly to management.
- Monitor and assess our competitive marketplace position as it relates to content, brand identity, and competitive leadership in our market segments.
- Manage advertising and marketing budgets.
- Manage trademark application process for new trademarks and ensure continued compliance with requirements for protection of existing trademarks.
- Oversee maintenance of complete application and cross-reference database (ACES/PIES).
New Product Development
- Assist in identification of new product opportunities.
- Develop and implement new product launches and promotion plans.
- Contribute to product positioning and pricing strategies.
- Support sales enablement through training and education on new products.
Performs other duties as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related
- 7 – 10+ years’ experience in Marketing role, with at least 3 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, writing, proofreading and formatting
- Proven interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of management and a variety of sponsors, vendors, and customers
- A demonstrated ability to efficiently manage resources, workloads, and deadlines
- Research and analysis capability with demonstrated critical thinking and creativity
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive aftermarket industry preferred
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com, with Marketing Manager in the subject line. No phone calls.